Sunday, May 8, 2011

An Ode to Mom

I wanted to write a post to say happy Mother's Day to everyone, and to thank my mom for picking me out of the Cabbage Patch garden (that's where babies come from, right?). 


I've put together a little montage, if you will, in honor of my mother. I was looking through some photos the other day, and found some school photos of my mom, my sister, and myself, and couldn't help but notice the striking resemblance (besides my albino-ness). I was so obsessed with these pictures, that I had to share them in my vlog, which needs some love anyway. 


And here begins the photo gallery:

My Mom circa 1970's
Sister circa 1990's

Me, circa 1990's



Mom, circa earlier 1970's
Sister 1990's 
Me 1990's


Well, that was lovely. Happy Mother's Day to all! 






2 comments:

  1. hahaha wow I don't know why I had to part my hair straight down the middle like that. Probably trying to hide my round face and big ears hahah. This is a good collection though! You should find a picture of Grandma too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly from mom's pictures, we can blame her for our hair stylings.

    ReplyDelete