Friday, May 20, 2011

The End is Near

Hello fellow brain bursters,


Tomorrow, your brain is really going to be bursted. I have made a video to educate and share my sentiments about Judgement Day with you.


First, a pre-story. My housemate, Bertha and I (yes, I am still going with the fake names), were just hanging out one starry night, when our nonchalant chit-chat suddenly turned very serious. Yes, I am talking about Dr. J. Here is a video clip of part of our conversation...




Yes, this is how we spend our nights. No, Bertha is not a monkey.


At the end of this conversation, she told me that some people she knew thought the world was going to end on May 21st. I was obviously struck with curiosity! I then researched Judgement Day for the rest of the night. I was obsessed. And it is coming upon us this very next day! Prepare yourselves.


And now a message.



I wish you all the best of luck on being saved tomorrow. If not, I'll see you in the End of Days. But, if I disappear tomorrow, don't worry, I'll just be peacing out of good old earth.


Extra scene cut:


P.S. I am sorry that the videos are so quiet. Unfortunately, I am not a video editing connoisseur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment